White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

It is said that the luminos beings of Casa de Dom Ignacion in Brasil, are helping your way the moment you decide to go there.Since I bought the ticket to go there, I can even see this fact!Yesterdaty while pram walking I notice the white feather rolling beside us.It stopped when we stopped and moved when we moved. I even took my camera to record it and as you can see, it made a turn through my babys pram to land next to my feet😇Little bit after that I saw the Sun so beautiful on the SKY LIKE THE BORDER BETWEEN TWO WORLDS.When I took picture beautiful orb like eye appiered.I will put the picture of this too🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)