How to choose a flight to Abadiania,Brazil to see John of God

The moment you decide to go, trust everything is unfolding perfectly for you.
After you choose the dates, month you want to go, it is next to choose your flights.
I went to a two travel agents to see what they can do. Their prices wary, but it is nothing so much expensive then when you do it by yourself. It actually so much easier, if you are not so good with the internet search and the sea of offers and variations and don't have the time to explore the options.
I first went to the travel agent at Hello World. They were very nice and made itinerary for me. The only thing was it was not matching the time I need to be in Brasilia. The other agent in the Flight center was offering us so much more expensive flights. And they were not what we really wanted.
Lucky I have a husband who is good with this stuff, and he checked few internet options and found the best deal on the Cheap flights. It took him a weekend to see all the options but we manage to book my flight. The thing you have to know about this, is that you can search for a separate flights from the main cities in Brazil to Brasilia. First you look for the flights from Australia to some big City like Rio or Sao Paolo, then from there look for a separate flight to Brasilia. You will find more options that way, specially if you are meeting a group in Brasilia in a certain time of the day.
Since it is a long way to go, and to make a rest before I meet my group in the morning in Brasilia I've decided to stay at the hotel when I come to Rio. It is call Prodygy Hotel. Will write about the experience when Im there;-)
I want to have some rest and in the morning head to Brasilia where I will go for a day tour of the City with the guide and others in the group.
If you book on time you can even choose the seats in the plane going to the website of each company, you are flying.
Don't forget if you have special diet to put that request for your flight. 
By the way by doing our own flights and searching, we managed to save around $500AUD!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇