Finally my pasport arrived!

I have my new phone and new passport arrived in the same day. My Iphone end up in the water vase by my little toddler some time ago. It was dead and we bought a new phone on the Gumtree. In the meantime I had a very sore throat and cold which all was telling me about the need of working on my throat chakra. Usually before the big changes in my life, I get some kind of sickness to burn the old before I step into new. So the new phone didn't worked properly at all and since it was still under warranty we took it to the repair center where they decided after few days to just give us a new phone. Not just a new phone, they didn't have old version so they gave me the upgraded version of my old phone for nothing! So I bought cheap phone and got very expensive one! I wish I saw this blessings in disguise, when i saw my I phone on the bottom of the vase.
With the passport although I paid  extra $130 to be faster done, it came the day after my husbands who didn't paid anything extra for procedure! Also his Croatian passport also expired and non asked a word about confirmation of his birthing place and time.
So Lesson number two; You don't need to pay extra. Just trust the Divine providence and divine timing for you. With the spiritual journey you can't control much, it is the lesson of trust and surrender!
Now that we got passport, second step was getting Visa....
I will be traveling for the first time in 10 years outside of Australia, as a Australian with my new passport, new identity on the spiritual quest. Just what i came here on Earth to do! isn't that great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)