Envelope full of pictures and prayers for healing at the Casa De Dom Ignacio

I got some nice bag yesterday to put my fiends and their loved ones, family healing quests inside to take with me to Abadiania.
This morning I wake up remembering beautiful dream. I was already in Abadiania with my husband and the lady that will guide us. Last night I stayed up late reading the Casa protocol from the Friends of the Casa and started to put notes in my healing journal. In my dream I didn't know how to ask in a short version everything that I want. Then since there was not busy I find myself right in front of the Medium Joao incorporated.  The entity  did told his name but I didn't pick it up. I had so many questions and I didn't know where to start when he looked straight in my eyes, it was very serious look took my hand in his. It was like download of tremendous energy with incredible clarity. That was all that I needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇