Little signs of confirmation and spirit guidance!

Two days ago me and my little girl visited the Salvos op shop. You never know what treasure you can find there. The moment we entered I saw this statue of Hanuman.  It was very unusual to meet Hanuman in the middle of a English populated Mornington Peninsula. I knew it was there for us. I've been told that he help you find when you loose something. Every time something is missing in the house we call Hanumanji, Hanumanji help us find it. And short after, we find the thing.
In a time when I was unsure about when to organize my trip, is my visa will be on time, with who to go..He appeared to help me find my trust. To trust the inner knowing and put my ego and rational mind aside.
Lord Hanuman symbolically stands for pure devotion, complete surrender and absence of ego or the lower self. His character tells us what we can do in our lives by becoming pure devotees of God, aligning ourselves with the forces of good, helping the weak, with self control, unconditional faith and total surrender.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇