Lesson # 3 on my Journey to Abadiania/ Ego

In the last few days I see my reactions to the situation, I see my attachments, my aches and pain towards people reactions or non-reactions but that is not me. I'm like a person in the cinema watching a movie. The only thing I would like to know how to properly control is to not react. Can you not to in this world?
I'm actually experiencing how big my ego is and how much more I have to work on myself.
Yesterday I came in contact with the lady that have relationship problems. Today I saw my my who is demented and looked very lost and very sad. More then a prayer I can't do. Partly I understand why she is going through this in her last part of the life. Partly I want to help her soul not to suffer that much. Although it feels like a past life I carry her pain on my shoulders. We do carry our family sorrow and pains, from generation to generation. It is a great blessing if there is someone in the family that is ding spiritual work, to lift the karma to help the ancestors wherever they are at, to clean old curses, to help everyone to evolve.
Then I went to Facebook and found this words channelled from St Germain through Linda Stein Luthke, speaking directly to me:
For those who are experiencing heartache today, it will be because, as conditions have arisen, you have chosen to allow your ego consciousness to respond in fear, anger or worry.
"Trusting and allowing the Light to flow and guide you with this heart centered Light is most crucial now.
"This Light, and this Light alone will heal the pain in your heart and show you what is truly in the highest good for all concerned."
So, trusting in the highest good as we invoke the Light begins now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)