Lesson # 2 on my Journey: "People heal when they are ready, not when you want them to"






Tomorrow will be exactly a 3 weeks till my departure for Abadiania. I'm already learning and experiencing a lot of insights.

Being a beauty/massage therapist and a energy worker you see people come for help. They want to heal, feel better, shift things. You give 100% of yourself, extra of your time for them to do this. But the thing I forget all the time is that I don't have a magic wand and mostly people come for that. They come thinking you will fix their problem and they already done a lot by coming to you and spending their money on treatment. But not all of them are ready for the journey that their healing involves, for the growth they need to start.
I'm really realizing this, this days. I have in my family someone that is recovering from cancer, I have a client friend that even doctors don't know what else to do. I listen about their suffering, spending time lifting their spirits, praying, sending suggestions on some courses, diet..so they can start doing their part seriously. I got really attached to them because I truly believed they want help.
I have always dreamed about being able to go to John of God for everyone that can't make it there and ask for help. My dream just came true and full of enthusiasm I approached these people. First by telling them I know someone that is going, and can take their prayers, pictures for healing. My close family member that is recovering from cancer refused by telling me that who know what that is and it is probably all lies. It was heartbreaking. Firstly for my ego, by discovering how little trust they have in my choices of getting help for them. My dear friend/client simply refused suggestion by conclusion that he have to do the work not someone else. It is a great conclusion, but in this case my help would even helped him more to help himself. I guess it was polite way of refusing, due to ignorance of what this John of God healing is. I did sent them a lot of information, which they according to how they acted, didn't even opened. On the end I even "made a picture" by saying I'm the one that will be taking their healing quests, and they still didn't get it, what opportunity this is for them. Then I realized why they are choosing to stay where they are and why they don't heal. I had to respect their decision but I realized I also have to respect my time I was spending with them, trying to help. This what I'm experiencing now is so sad that I'm still learning how to accept it.
I went further I even put on Facebook, if anyone is having someone that is sick or is in need of healing to come and bring prayer or picture for healing. Only one lady called from New Zealand and sent a picture.
On the other hand I had pleasant surprise from my mother in law, positive reaction when she heard I will be going to Abadiania. She didn't judge that Im going there instead of coming to Croatia (I haven't been back to Croatia for 10years). Now I understand that you go where you need to go, when your time is to go. She didn't even complain how will I leave 2yo baby with my husband for 2 weeks. She kinda understood this spiritual quest, and knew I'm doing this for the whole family. Immediately she asked me can she send some pictures of the people that are very ill. I said to send the pictures of whoever is ready to be taken for healing.
In all of this I get a lot of messages that this is firstly my own journey. When you help yourself, you help the whole world. What is my journey about? I can put it in one sentence: to become a better instrument in Gods hands, so i can help more people. So I can evolve and help others to evolve!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)