Meeting the Daskalos in the dream/ How to create the protective shild around yourself!

If you read the "Magus of Strovolos", then you know who was Daskalos. He was one of the greatest mystic, saint and teacher on the planet. I've been studying his teachings, and I'm trying to put them into practice. I respect and honor him like my spiritual father.
In the night of my biggest doubt should I go on this journey or not I had this dream:

I was running away from some people,when Daskalos appeared. He put his hands on my head and started the silent pray. It was something that strong that my whole body started to shake, like the electricity went through him.
In the morning I felt so energized and was thinking about it. The one thing were certain, he came to give me a blessing for my journey. On that day I made my final decision with whom and when Im going to Abadiania;-)
Taking about Daskalos, I will share one exercise from his book on creating the protective shield around yourself.
You do this before you go out. You will be creating the pyramid and you will be in the middle of it. Start by moving your hand up from the right up saying: Archangel Michael to protect me. Then you do the same raising your left hand by saying: Archangel Raphael to protect me.Then imagine you are taking your hand up from behind saying; Archangel Gabriel to protect me.
Bow down with your head and raise your hand up saying; Father, Son and the Holy Ghost to protect me. Then imagine beneath you like a protective grounds and say: Archangel Uriel to protect me.
Now you have closed yourself in the pyramid of angels, and they will be with you every step of the way.
I don't go anywhere without this shield!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇