How to find a Casa Guide to travel to John of God

If you are traveling to the Casa for the first time, it is good to have a guide. At the Casa they speak Portuguese and have a lot of protocols to follow. Being on a healing journey you want to concentrate inward and not stress about the how you should do the things. Specially if you are going for a short period of time. I've met people that went on their own, without the guide and they went ok, eventually after some confusion on the beginning. I've decided I want to go with a group, I have asked for a soul family. Firstly I looked who is going from Australia. They are a lot of groups on the Facebook where you can ask and lot of guides have their Facebook page. The first person that responded to me was the lady whose group were going on the 3.10 from Australia and I thought I can make it. She said to me in the mail, I probably won't since I don't have enough time to sort out the paperwork needed for visa. This lady in my eyes was very "spiritual" person. And I wanted to go with someone that walk the talk. Someone from I can learn and get a spiritual benefit. When I realized how little time I have to sort things out, it was clear she is not the one I supposed to go with. I was a bit sad about it, but I let it go.
  Then I had a dream and in that dream I was in Abadiania, looking for a place to stay. In that confusion, John of God appeared and he smiled to me, came and gave me his hand like he is giving me high fives! Year ago I was reading a book from the American lady that is very close to John of God. I thought to myself, she is the one! Someone that is speaking Portuguese, live over there, knows John of God personally for so many years and her price was the same like the Australian guides! Her tour supposed to be on the 10.10 and I started the communication with her USA group. They sent me the paperwork and it was a lot to do. I don't know why they need so many details and paperwork. Maybe it is American thing. Also with them you are staying at the hotel owned by that lady, and you share room with someone else. If you insist to have room for yourself, you pay extra. You also pay for the internet like USD 70 for a two weeks .Most of the hotels there have free Wi- Fi. But it was this "inner circle"lady, so I nevermind anything else. The only thing that was worrying me, was that I don't actually know anyone in that group and I'm communicating with the ladies from the Lady office. Also her, by being so popular, I didn't know does she is going to have enough time for me and how big the group is. Then, there was a matching time I supposed to meet the group on the airport in Brasilia, which I couldn't guarantee I can make. In that case I needed to pay extra for the special transport to Abadiania. It was just so many stress about this trip with them, that something were telling me it is not how it should be. Spirit is easy, we are complicated. In the meantime I found the John of God retreats group on Facebook by the guide Stephanie Fox, from Perth. Her dates were perfect 29.10, she was Australian and I started to correspond with her. Straight away I had personal connection, and everything I've asked she answered simply, humbly and honestly. I felt good about her. We've arranged the call and she spend almost 2hrs explaining everything we asked, gave us a great practical tips about searching the best flight.We've very pleased and I got the feeling of ease,and could relax to it and trust her. The day after while i was washing the dishes, a question pop into my mind that brought great realization. It was about why I choose Stephanie over the other lady. It was not just about time. It was I think the big lesson about ego, I'm learning in this whole process. Do I choose someone because he is well known or i choose someone that feel like the person you can have a cup of tea and good talk. Is it because of the outside that is seen, or inside that is felt by knowing and trust. So my every answer were confirmation that is mine to go with Stephanie. She also said she have a small group, she is staying in a same place with us, eat with us, walk with us..And that is what you want. Someone that you can feel like family, can rely on, someone from your cultural background so to speak. And someone that had experience traveling from Australia over there.
You can find a lot of guides that have their own websites with testimonials, videos and pictures. They are all nice but trust me you will go with the one that is chosen for you. This things are probably arranged even before your birth. For this thing, that are for your soul growth, most definitely;-)
I will write more about the experience with everything regarding the guide, when I'm there.
The price, yes they cost. And don't look on that like the spiritual people shouldn't be interested in money. That is your own believes issue, the poverty consciousness that you need to shift(if this is bother you). Money is the energy like the everything else. People with a good and lot of energy have a lot money too. So when you go for this things, give if you can, don't look back because this is the investment that will pay off in this and in another worlds to you and yours, many, many times..
I saw the cheapest you can find in Australia around $2000. Then you have $ 2,600 which is the price most of the guides charge. It is for your staying there with 3 meals a day for 2 weeks, and their cost. I met even ones that charge over $3000!
There are great websites where you can also look for the info on guides and the Casa called:
www.friendsofthecasa.com
www.abadianiaportal.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇