How to go to John of God from Australia: Tips and my experience



 How to go to John of God from Australia: Tips and my experience

9.9.2016

Be careful what you wish for! To visit the Spiritual Centre in Abaiania was my big wish and far away dream.It was too far and too expensive in my mind.
I was having some Facebook friends who were posting their pictures from their visit to the Casa, and I asked them to say pray for me so I can also visit one day. Well, it didn’t took long only 5 months for this prayers to be heard.
My family were planning the holiday and every options we were considering, nothing could compare with the opportunity of transformation that one can experience at the Casa, not only for yourself then for the whole family. So my dear husband decided to send me on this healing quest to Abadiania.It just felt right and peaceful to do this way. With the 2yo baby, it would be very hard for all of us to relax and have healing time. So there my healing journey begun. I will be writing about every stage I went through, since while Im writing this I haven’t found much information for Australians that are traveling to the Casa.
First Passport
I just applied for the Australian passport and paid for the quicker processing. The interesting thing happen. I got the needed signature on my pictures and documents at 4.30pm since my friend was not at home before.By the time I was in the car driving to post office was 4.50pm and they are closing at 5pm. Still, I’ve decided to call them and at least ask for a booking for tomorrow to do my passport. The lady on the phone just asked me how far I am. I said 10 min drive, she said:”Just come, I will do it”. So I manage to come to post office 2 minutes to 5pm.The lady happen to be the manager there, closed the shop done my paperwork and posted it!It was 5.25pm! It was divine intervention already! It is said that spiritual beings from the Casa start to work on you much before you come there.Everything is happening in the right time, trust this! While waiting my passport I started to look around for the guide.And way asking for the right one, since none of the ones that were going from Australia didn’t ring a bell 100% for me. But be open for the rights one that are meant for you chosen by the divine Providence, which is beyond your calculations.
With my passport, two days later I got email that I need to bring my birth certificate for them to check up, since my old Croatian passport expired ( like I changed the birth and place of birth, in the meantime);-))
It was mind boggling, since I so wanted to go in few weeks and I still need to apply for Visa and wait. But something was telling me to trust and be in the right time for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)