Walk through main st in Abadiania, Brazil


https://youtu.be/ncubUPqsRiw
You are home here. There is a spiritual bubble spreading from Casa to the other end of the street where the highway begin. There are a lot of colourful pousadas and little shops. I found shop quite expensive even for us in Australia. Like it is cheaper to buy clothes in Australia then here. Crystals are bit cheaper then in Australia but still hold the price.You can see a few street sellers of Tapioca pudding, Acai pudding or sheep ski  rugs, tea towels..One day on my wY to pkusada a older woman stopped me tying to sell me a hand made bottle holder. I understood she was telling me she have big family and ty to survive. I felt so sorry that I bought bottle holder for 20 Reals. She was so grateful that she started blessing me to the heavens. I asked her to bless me to come back here and she started to call heavens to make my wish come true. It was mo.ent of deep love and compassion that I just hugged her with all my hearth. Now I know I will be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇