Experience the Winsdor Gurranbana Hotel in Rio

This hotel is in the hearth of Rio CBD. It is close walk distance from main square with beautiful look on harbour.
The hotel itself is overall ok. I found the energy there very heavy. The rooms are spaceus and comfortable. You have to know that whatever you drink from the fridge you will have to pay. I took two small water bottle and one cup of water and had to pay 20 Reals for it ($10)!
I went on the top of the hotel where there was a beautiful swimming pool and sauna. I enjoyed swimming and sauna since there was non else there! The view is beautiful too
The food in hotel is self serve and it is ok. There were a kot of male staff in the restaurant that is looking to take your plate as soon as you finished. I don't know is this becouse Emirates paid for us just a plate serve. I know we had only one serve of drink to take.
I would preferred more relaxed atmosphere without so many waiters wandering around, rearranging the already arranged food. I like when Im free to go and take as much food as I like without feeling that I've been monitored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)