Orientation at the Casa de Dom Inacio/ To take or not to take a guide

Every Tuesday evening there is a public orientation talk from some of the volunteers. First time maby be a bit overwhelming with all the protocols but after a day, you are fine. It is good to have a guide, company someone that already went through everything and you can feel save with.I had a very good guide Stephanie Fox from Perth. She was there few times and experienced miraculous recovery from MS. I liked her from the first time that we talked over phone. She was like she is with no pretending to be someone else, all hearth. My husband said this is the woman that will take you by your hand and guide you.She spent with us as much we needed and answered all our questions.We've met on airport at Brasilia and done half day tour of visiting the churches there. I felt like I know her from always.She knew everything in Abadiania and in Casa. Other guides knew her so she was in constant contact with everyone and all the new information,  that instantly I was feeling like Im part of a big family  and accepted. At the Casa you just have to listen what has been announced.First thing when you come there around 7-7.30am you go to book store to take your ticket. This is free as the translator in fron of the reception.You take first time line ticket and go to translate your three quests, you will present to the Entity. Then you wait for your line to be called. When is called you cue for it. Somethimes cue is very long but time there goes fast. You can feel light beings around and they calm you down.The more closer you come to the Entity the more your heart opens, to the point that you burst in tears. You will pass through the first current room where they cleans you. Then the more closer you come the more work is done on you. When you come in fron of the Entity you feel this tremendeus love, you are feeling from the level of your true being and it is incredible.The translator will read your quests and you will be given a therapy. The therapy could be intervention or invisible operation, could be to sit in the current. I was given current first time I went and my guide was given  intervention although she didn't ask anything. She was just presenting the pictures of her and mine friend and family.In the current that same evening I had spontaneous intervention.There is a morning and evening starting at 2pm sessions. In that all time incorporated Jhon of God doesn't take any break. He usually sees 2000 people a day. Even when his body is very sick he still come to do his work. On Wednesday I went to sit in the current in the morning and in the evening I went in front of the Entity again this time with more deeper questions that arose. This time he said to go to sit in intervention room to have invisible  intervention or operation. When you come to that room there is a strong feeling of holiness and the smell of flowers.When you sit you put your right hand on your heart to allow the operation. I felt different sensations in my body and was moved to tears. The whole thing didn't lasted more then 30minutes. The day before in the curent I had more intense sensations that even my body was moving, strong vibrations were going through my spine and jaw.After intervention you take a taxi and spend 24 hours in your room. No reading, phone, writing. I was thinking why I need taxi since my pousada is minute away, but when I started to walk I couldn't do long steps and it felt good to take taxi.You do feel sleepy and you spend that time in half awake, half sleeping mood. A lot of pictures from your life appiered.In fron of your eyes and you are hungry as wolf. The pousada staff brings your food to your room.Saturday I spent on a Casa grounds, meditating, writing and having the crystal bed.My guide asked premission to visit a sacred waterfall so we went for it on Monday. You need two days after intervention to go to waterfall.When Casa isn't in session everything became quiet. Still you can go for a walks, sit and meditate in Casa grounds, have a crystal bed session, visit some shops for crystals and sit to have a cuppa.Everything you need to know is to open your ears and listen when you have been said where to go. If you are not going in front of Entity you can sit in current. You line up usually 30min before the session starts and hou will be where you need to.I went second time in the current very close to the Entity seat and it was overwhelming. My body was so uncomfortable to sit there while in the first cleansing current I felt more confortable. I brought pillow with me third time and it was very confortable.You can even sit outside in the main hall and witness the visible operations, but if you want to work on yourself and grow spend time in current.After you experience all of this your guide will give you more space to be with yourself and process things. With Stephanie I felt so free that we were like best friends, going for walks, to have a cuppa. When I wanted to be alone I would tell her to leave me and meet for dinner at pousada.I feel like I had my experience even more better becouse I could relax not thinking on technical things of my trip. So if you are first timer go with guide. But also know it is not that complicated to navigate over there alone.Almost everyone talk some English and there are many translators and English speaking people in general there.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)