My experience with Emirates

I think I would prefer Quantas. I remember my Quantas flights and they seem more organised and staff better trained with customer service then Emirates.  In my last two flights they seemed bit unorganised.
Last night my flight was cancelled from Rio to Dubai. There were only two ladies that need to reorganise the whole plain of people and explain the situation. We waited long cue.
They were very polite and put us all in Hotel Winsdor Guerana ( something like that). They gave us taxi vouchers that took us to hotel. I spent beautiful and restful day in Rio. Although trained I loved the smile the Emirates staff put on when dealing with passengers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)