Sunday at Casa de Dom Inacio

It is a rainy season and Sunday is a peacful day. In the morning we had a beautiful singing at the Casa, had lunch at  our pousada San Raphael and went back to spend quiet time in meditation or read a book at Casa grounds. I got a beautiful book on life of St Rita and today I read she comes to people in current room. The lady I saw in current room during meditation I believe it was her. She had a beautiful curly blond hair and eyes, blue gown and the golden crown on the head. She also help anyone that ask her help. During the current I also saw some people like in hospital. People that I haven't seen before. The other day one lady told me that I saw people in hospital above the Casa.
Sunday evening we spent in a beautiful cafe meeting two beautiful ladies. One of them will be giving crystal workshop that we will attend next week. Her name is Diane Sova. The other one we learn a lot from is the healer from Sydney that works with crystal beds.
Earlier that day I was exploring and I went to see a side street. It was like something was calling me there. Then on my way back I noticed a small garden with crystals and two people sitting there. I approached and the man invited me in. I recognize him as a Casa volunteer in infirmary. He had a hughe healing of a legs thet were that bad that he couldn't walk. He is very deeply devoted to God and the work at the Casa that I knew that anything I get from him is a big blessing and unique. I liked some crystal there a the one smaller he gave me as a gift. But what I came for is a special oil this man get from Amazonian shamans. He told us he is shaman himself and you could tell he knows and see more then he shows. I asked him about the double cross we see around a lot and he said it is a Mother and Son cross. He said to me that Im very sensitive and can feel the crystals. Since last Wednesday I have this strong vibrations in my neck and head every time I touch crystal. Some crystals makes me have very strong vibrations even in my stomach. Also every time I sit in the Casa I feel like someone is putting the electric impulse on my neck and head area. 

The pictures from the Casa you see here are the ones that are working through Medium Joao. the one in blue is Dr Augusto. When I went first time to touch the picture electricity strike me and I moved me step back!

Here you are really looked after and you will get what you need not always what you want💖💕💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)