Your own inner preparation for the trip and healing



Your healing journey starts way before you come to Abadiania, to see John of God. You will experience things that you are fear off, you will become aware of your own and others limited believes, things might break, you might get sick..
You will start shifting  and peeling like an onion.
Every night I usually sit and pray, talk to God and angels about everything that I'm going through. I visualize my flight, my seat in the plane, people around me and create the best scenario. Then I pray and send energy to that what i have been created and ask for blessing and guidance.
The more important is the questions that you will bring in front of the John of God. To crystallise what is really important to you, it is good if you write a journal and answer some simply question about your feelings and ways on some topics, and start from there.
Here are some questions that you might want to answer to yourself:
Why am I going?
What is this journey about for me and why?
What do i truly want to change and why?
Who would I be if i changed?
What part of your life do you want to grow and transform?

Divide areas in your life, and write what you would like to improve and get help about them like:
Physical
Emotional Energetic
Spiritual
Relationship
Work/Career/life purpose
Money

Write about your fears, anger, sadness, hurt, hate, jealousy..
But on the end think What is the loudest call of your soul and what is the softest.
In this writing you will truly come to yourself. Be aware, gentle to yourself and don't blame or judge yourself. You are learning and moving forward.

The process of asking is your inner work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)