Realisation on Growth

I'm still waiting for my visa to arrive. From Australia they say up to 4 weeks!
In the meantime, I'm preparing myself by doing some inner work. I found really good book from Mytrae Meliana about the preparation for the trip to John of God. It is very easy and not a big book to read. It is to the point and with great questions to review your life and set your mind on the reasons you are doing this pilgrimage.
I can feel the work is already in progress on me. Like a purgatory, I've been going through some emotional hardship regarding my family overseas. Old wounds opened up, and the feeling of helplessness to do anything is very painful for me.
I see a lot of things that I kinda overgrown but still wearing it, since I don't have and see a better option.
I see a lot of ego in me, from the things that drive me to act, say things certain way.. the way that I can see as a separate from someone who I really am.
I've been like in a cinema in a last week or so watching my life and my role in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)