Everything you need to take with you to Abadiania/Brazil

Except of your inner preparation you will need some things to think about. I will put here things that I prepared for a two weeks stay. I will probably take more clothes then I will need but just in case and being a massage therapist I usually work in white, so I have already plenty of white clothes;-)
Firstly money, since yesterday I went to the post office to find out I can't get Reals from there. But you can order money transfer on line, and they will deliver to your post office.
Over there in Abadiania pousada San Rafael has a ATM and somewhere on the other side of the town, you can also go for the ATM. That is what I have been told. Also at the Casa you can pay by card and most of the shops. Have some US dollars to buy some food if you are passing through Dubai.
How much to take. I watch a good You tube video where the lady explains that people usually take around US $700. She also talks about the cost of water, souvenirs, books so you can calculate how much you will need. Here is her You tube video, where you can find out a lot about practical things :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGONFT_brx4
Except of the clothes I put Brazilian adapter which i ordered online, Umbrella since October/November is the Spring time and the rainy season is on. Also take some light jacket.
You don't have to have your shoes, bag white. I got some cheap shoes at Big W in white for around the town.
Put some necessities with you in the plane, just in case your luggage is not on time.
Kindle with some books you like to read.
Notebook to write your insights.
Make sure to read a books that will help you go inwards. I found great read from Mytrae Meliana book about the preparation to see John of God and Josies Ravenswing book about her experience of going to John of God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇