How Energetically Open Are You?

We are energy ' Be-Ings' and everything is energy, vibrating certain vibration. What we think we attract.
As a therapist I see people coming thinking they need help, they talk about their pains, concerns but how much they are open to receive that is another question. Many think they are open but their thoughts and most of the time paradoxical attachments to certain issues, stopping them to receive. Most of the blockages we are not even aware. So it is always good to help yourself by using some affirmation to open up more. My favorite affirmation is: I aligning myself with the Divine and Healing.
Everyone of us need some sort of healing energy. Me and my husband developed a practise that every day at 12 we stop, and say prayer and send healing thoughts to our friends and family.
I have a friend that is going through a "lot going on' at the moment.
 After my meditation I raised my hands to send her and other people that I have on my healing list, some energy. We accumulate a lot of energy during the meditation, and you can project it to the healing, your projects, finances..
By thinking on people and imagining them enveloped in healing light one Facebook friend popped up in my mind. I haven't heard from her in a very long time. Everything comes in for some reason, so I sent her some healing thoughts.
 I sent message to my friend that have a lot on, that I have sent some healing her way. She replied that she is the same, nothing happen for her. I realised she can't receive in the state of mind she is, so I tried to break this by sending her some joke to laugh. Laughter raises our vibration and we are more open to receive.
An hour later I received an e mail, from the lady that randomly popped up in my mind during healing. She said just that hour I came in to her mind and she exchanged some news how things are with her. She usually don't speak at all about herself, but this mail was surprisingly deep and personal for her. Then I realised that the healing energy I've sent to her opened up something in her to express herself  about her feelings.
She said she had relaxing day, which made her more in tune and open to healing vibration.
When we are having lots of thoughts, we creating a clouds around us. This heavy clouds are giving us tensions and are stopping the Sun of fresh energy to come in.
So next time you go for healing, massage, any treatment say affirmation first to open up, then few times deeply breath in and out to calm down.
say; Im open to receive, I trust. Everything is there and here for my highest good.
 Then imagine the waterfall of light washing you from the top to bottom, clearing the energy field around you, allowing the only positive to come in.
When you finish, imagine that a bubble of white light is coming over you and affirm: I surrounding my self with the healing light of protection.
Always call your angels and archangels to be and walk with you, ask to be and emanate the light and love as a instrument in their hands. Then your life will be nothing less then magic.
Blessings,
Julija

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we shout when we are angry?

Five things you should know about Tibetan prayer flags and how, why to use them (happy Lunar New year)

White feather, the angels sign that they are with us😇